General Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of ‘socialspanish.co’ (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within the US and internationally is provided by Social Spanish (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
- Social Spanish reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in Social Spanish.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use socialspanish.co content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any socialspanish.co content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of socialspanish.co content requires the prior written permission of Social Spanish.
- The names, images and logos identifying Social Spanish or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Social Spanish and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Social Spanish or any other third party.
- To register on this website you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively. All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- You must keep your password and username confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
- If Social Spanish has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account. Social Spanish reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Availability of the Service
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at socialspanish.co will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new courses or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
Social Spanish’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com. If you do so, you must stop using the Service. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- All content provided on or through the service, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Social Spanish, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Social Spanish excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Social Spanish does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of any aspect of the service or any of its content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Social Spanish is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Social Spanish for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the service.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes Social Spanish’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, neither Social Spanish nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity or anticipated savings; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the service regardless of the form of action.
- Social Spanish does not warrant that functions available on or through the service will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the Unites States of America. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Social Spanish chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- Social Spanish shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
The Service is owned and operated by Social Spanish a company registered in the United States of America. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the socialspanish.co website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
Prices and payment
- Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
- The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on Socialspanish.co. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
- All prices are expressed in US dollars unless otherwise stated. Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by Social Spanish. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, Stripe, PayPal Inc etc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrolment in the course. Customers will be required to create a username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content. If the confirmation email is not received within 24 hours of purchase, please email email@example.com.
Using the Online Course Service
- Social Spanish warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Social Spanish does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
- Social Spanish is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Social Spanish reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
- In the event that Social Spanish withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
Posting of content
- Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the Socialspanish.co website including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, taking part in discussion boards and testimonials.
- All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
Fair use policy
- We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of our Online Course Services. If we believe your use of a Online Course Service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of a Online Course Service is adversely affecting the provision of the service (or any part of it) to other users, or other users’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course Service.
No commercial use
- Subject to clause 4.2, all Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only. Social Spanish reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of Social Spanish.
- Subject to paying the applicable fees, universities and other teaching organizations and affiliates are permitted to deliver the Online Course Service to their named students.
Cancellation and refunds
- Cancellation and refunds are available for subscribers to the Online Course Services only with XX days of starting the course. If you need to request a refund for whatever reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items, such as pdfs.
Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 14 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
- In these terms “Social Spanish”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Social Spanish LLC a company registered in United States of America and whose registered office address is at 20226 Hampshire Rocks Dr, Katy, Texas 77450.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
Social Spanish LLC – Updated January 2022